My family absolutely LOVED this dish. I was trying to figure out a quick but tasty dish to make and I didn’t feel like standing on my feet for long or deep frying and battering chicken breast so I seared them instead! It was a smash hit! If you want to try it, here is the recipe:
- 3 chicken breast
- 1 pack of sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs of salt
- 2 tbs of pepper
- 1 onion powder
- 1 box of Angel hair pasta
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Filet and season 3 whole chicken breasts with the dry seasonings.
- Sear the chicken breast in olive oil on both sides until brown and down.
- Boil noodles until al dente, drain, add half a jar of spaghetti sauce to and sit aside.
- Place cooked chicken breasts on top of pasta and cover each piece of chicken with a slice of cheese.
- Cover the chicken and cheese with the remaining spaghetti sauce
- Bake in the oven on 350 for 20 minutes and waa-laa! Boom!
See! Easy Peasy! Enjoy!